5 Day City & Guilds Safe Handling of Refrigerants Training & Assessment
Price: £695.00+ VAT @ 20%
City & Guilds Certification will be awarded to successful Candidates. Each Candidate’s assessment is carried out to standards accepted by the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Industry Board (ACRIB).
Candidates may also apply to ACRIB for a ‘Safe Handlers’ card on completion.
The City & Guilds 2079 Assessment is an on-line, multiple choice test of 40 questions and you have 1 hour 30 minutes to complete it.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Basic thermodynamics & indirect leakage checking principles
- Environmental impact of refrigerants & corresponding environmental regulations
- Records & commissioning data requirements
- Checks for leakages
- Handling, Storage transportation & disposal
- Compressor function & leakage risks
- Condenser function & leakage risks
- Evaporator function & leakage risks
- Thermostatic expansion valve & capillary tube restrictor function & leakage risks
- HCFC refrigerants & Montreal Protocol